Remember Slice of Life, the Switch-exclusive arcade-style tennis game that was revealed in March 2020? Well, we’ve finally got another update on its progress, and a release date is just around the corner.
Originally slated for launch last summer, the game will now arrive on Nintendo’s eShop on October 8, 2021. The new release date trailer (above) gives us a new take on the story mode of the game. game, where players take on the role of Drake Lacasse as he starts a new life at Rosegate University, makes new friends and competes on the field.
The title is made up of an intriguing mix of scripted storytelling and arcade-style tennis – you can also take to the court with a friend for exhibition matches or mini-games. Here is a list of features:
– Experience a twisted tale filled with interesting friends and enemies.
– Fast-paced arcade-style tennis action.
– An in-depth benefit-based personalization system.
– Scenarios focused on characters and social ties.
– Tons of unlockable sub-games to mix up the gameplay.
– A huge soundtrack to flavor your stay in Rosegate.
– Local multiplayer modes!
Slice of Life will be available for $ 6.99 when it launches next month.
Are you a game? Let us know below.